Tuesday, November 13, 2007

YAY!

Well, I just got this, sooo...yeah. Thanks Rachel! XD Well, this loox lyk a cool site, so I'm gunna be on it a lot, I guess. Well, today at skool, we did some algebra with triangles or some crap lyk that. And the teacher (Mrs. Ippolito GRRRR....) is doing all the work real fast, and I'm lyk "Whoa! Slow down!" But, we were doing work with the poem The Raven in Lang. Arts, and I think Edgar Allen Poe is a real good writer. But it gets boring, we've read the poem 20 bajillion times, and now we have to analyze every line of every stanza, and interpret the literary devices Poe used. Wow. Well, uh... ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is the best movie ever. GO. Now! GO see it in theaters! I'm the king, I said so.

2 comments:

rachel said...

aww jason, i feel special, youre welcome! and ippy tend to do that a lot, though the math's not to hard, it's just scary when she calls on you =p

Jason! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Leave Me A Gift!

Just click the "Leave me a gift" button, pick 1, click continue, then choose the wrapping and make a message!!
Leave christmas gifts

MUSIC!!