Wednesday, November 14, 2007

YEE-UH! :)

I guess you could say today was good. So, in 1st period SS, nothing rlly happend. Its a boring class. 2nd period Study hall is where the day gets intresting AND fucked up. Mike Ryba (who I hate with passion) slams a chair into my leg a bunch of tyms, thinking its funy and cool. He's weak, too. It didnt hurt. Well, 3rd period Spanish (which I hate, especially the teacher) was fun 2day! Hmm.... We watched Spanish commercials and a cooking show. Then we played with plastic food. FUN! :D 4th period math, i sat by Cassidy cuz I needed a calculator. So, tht was a good period. 5th period art, this is retarded. Mike again annoys me to hell and back, by slapping my head with a magazine and insulting my art. --->MIKE=LOSER<--- Sorry Sami! Yeah, 6th period, uhhh, Lunch, and we just acted stupid. 7th period science: We did a moon survivor challenge and stuff. 8th period [[LAST 1!! YAY!!]] Lang Arts: Raven projects, I memorized a few stanzas, yay! XD Ya, so Kid Nation's on tonite! :DDD Across the Universe pwns, foolz! :)

No comments:

Leave Me A Gift!

Just click the "Leave me a gift" button, pick 1, click continue, then choose the wrapping and make a message!!
Leave christmas gifts

MUSIC!!